6.02.2005

Mission

In a few weeks I will be traveling to Malawi. I have never been to Africa. In the past, I spent some time in Asia as a tourist and a Marine. I once watched as a beggar, prostrate on the streets of Hong Kong, was stepped over by the passing crowd. It was hard to watch and I was just an observer.
In Malawi I will be a participant. I will live with a people I do not know and I will try to get some idea of how I can help. As I have prepared for this trip, I have found it hard to learn much about Malawi. The information that exists on the Internet is spread out. So my first task is to create an easy to use list of links to help others learn about Malawi. When I return to the States in July, I will add more to this site. So there's a beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory